Date & Schedule
The 2018 Pacific NW Regional ACM Programming Contest (North East Site)
will be held at Whitworth University on Saturday, November 3, 2018.
10:00-10:50AM - Team check in
11:00-11:50AM - Orientation/instructions
12:00-12:50PM - Practice contest
1:00-1:50PM - Debriefing/Q&A/Prep for Contest
2:00-7:00PM - THE CONTEST!
8:00 - Dinner, final standings, and awards
This schedule will be followed as closely as possible,
but there may be changes implemented the day of the contest.
The software configuration for the 2018 PacNW Regional will consist of the following:
- Operating System: 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS Linux
- Desktop: GNOME
- Editors: vi/vim, gvim, emacs, gedit, geany, kate
- OpenJDK version "1.8.0_131"
- OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-8u131-b11-2ubuntu1~16.04.3-b11)
- JDK Javadocs will be included
- g++ (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu116.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609C: gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu116.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609
- STL documentation will be included
- Python 2.7.10 via PyPy 5.1.2
- Python 3.5.2
- Via the Mono Project: monocs 4.2.1
- eclipse 4.7 (Oxygen) with Java OpenJDK 1.8.0_131, PyDev 5.8.0 and CDT 9.3.0
- pycharm-community 2017.2.2
- CLion (version 2017.2.2) Configured with C/C++
- Code::Blocks versoin 13.12+dfsg-4 with Java OpenJDK 1.8.0_131 and C/C++ (CDT 9.3.0 with Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu116.04.4 5.4.0 20160609)
- MonoDevelop 188.8.131.521-2
- Contest Enviroment:
- PC^2 Version 9
- Compiler / Interpreter options that will be used by PC^2:
- g++ -g -O2 -std=gnu++11 -static $*
- gcc -g -O2 -std=gnu99 -static $* -lm
- javac -encoding UTF-8 -sourcepath . -d . $*
- java -client -Xss8m -Xmx1024m $*
- python $*
- msc $*
*This environment is the same one that will be used for the 2019 World Finals in Porto!
Note, however, that the World Finals will not support C#.
Medals and plaques will be awarded through 3 places for Division 1 and Division 2.
In addition, all site winners (D1 and D2) will receive a plaque (one plaque per team) and medals.
All prizes courtesy of the local PacNW Region Sponsors.